Hello Friends! Thanks for checking out Semper Smart Games.
- Our mission is to give you games that promote learning through play. When you share your information with us, we respect your privacy, and will only collect and use that information where we have a proper legal basis for doing so and to share news with you about our new games that might be of interest to you.
We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have about it. This policy will change from time to time so check back from time to time.
We collect information in a few different ways:
- 1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you sign up for our newsletter, add comments on our website or make a purchase on Semper Smart Games you give us certain information voluntarily. This could include your name, email address, phone number, photos, or other information you give us. You can also choose to share with us photos of your family playing our games. If you buy something on or website, we collect payment information, contact information (address and phone number) and details of what you bought. If you buy something for someone else on our site, we collect their delivery details and contact information.
- 2. We may also get technical information when you use Semper Smart Games
Whenever you use any website, mobile application or other internet service, certain information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true when you use Semper Smart Games.
- Cookie data. We do not currently use “cookies” (small text files sent by your computer each time you visit a website) or similar technologies to capture log data. If this changes in the future, possible uses could include cookies or other similar technologies, like session cookies (that last until you close your browser) or persistent cookies (that last until you or your browser delete them).
- Log data. When you use Semper Smart Games your browser automatically sends information “log data” whenever you visit a website. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used Semper Smart Games, cookie data and device data. We do not share this information.
- 3. Our partners and advertisers share information with us
If we get information about you and your activity outside Semper Smart Games from a third party, such as:
- Online advertisers or third parties may share information with us to measure or improve the performance of ads or to figure out what kinds of ads to show you. This could include information about your visits to an advertiser's site or purchases you made from them, or information about your interests from a third party service, which we might use to help show you ads.
What we do with the info we collect:
- We use the information we collect to process your orders and to show you other Semper Smart Games games that may be of interest to you.
- We also have a legitimate interest to improve Semper Smart Games, maintain our relationship with you, and protect users. We both benefit when we use your information to:
- Improve our site and offer new features.
- Send you updates on your purchase, sales or new products. You can decide to stop getting these notifications by emailing info@sempersmartgames and request to be removed from our mailing list.
- Work with law enforcement if required by law.
Choices you have about your info:
- Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information and to respect the information you share with us. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com. How long we keep your information:
- We keep your information only so long as we need it to fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
Our policy on children’s information:
- Children under 13 are not allowed to use Semper Smart Games.
How we make changes to this policy:
- We may change this policy from time to time and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Semper Smart Games after those changes are in effect, you agree to the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, as required by law.
- The best way to get in touch is through our Website or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Effective Date September 15, 2019